"A piece of music is composed of a mixture of forms, rhymes, melodies, and instruments. Each individual component can seem so distinct from the other yet they unite perfectly into a coherent whole. As with music, the arrangement of the various shapes and details in this design results in a piece that is deeper and more complex than the sum of its parts."
Artwork by Ana Moreira, São João da Madeira, Portugal
- Featuring a pattern developed from original, hand-drawn artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a distinctive 'gum-twill' silk, giving the necktie a uniquely smooth, chalky hand and soft-hued color palette.
- Utilizing three-fold, self-tipped construction - the industry standard in premium men's neckwear.
- Ideally sized at 8.5 x 150 cm (3.35 x 59 in) for a classic look that suits a wide range of body types.
- Made with a custom-cut, 100% wool lining that is slightly thicker at the neck to create a fuller knot and more pronounced dimple.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.